Richmond, Virginia (RVA) Dis Meet April 10 - 12, 2015

disneym2m

I am only allowed to visit WDW once every 5 years.
8BPvOB9.jpg

Tickets Remaining: 52 (as of 03/16) Please watch this count, the one on Eventbrite is not correct. This is the correct count.
Please note that the hotel event room limit is 100, so sign up early.

If you would like to help with the RVA Dis Meet, please consider donating a Disney item for auction or raffle. Donations are greatly appreciated.

If you are unable to attend please think about donating to our First Givings page:
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/melissa-margeson/rvadismeet

-------------------------------------------------------

Richmond, Virginia (RVA) Dis Meet

Join us in Richmond, Virginia tomeet and hang out with Disers while raising money for GKTW.

Basic Summary of the event, please link the link to the RVA Dis Meet webpage for details.

Friday, April 10, 2015 6:00 pm - Legends Brewery
Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:30 am to 3:00 pm - Main Event at Embassy Suites
Saturday 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm - Richmond Historical Canal Cruise
Saturday night 6:00 pm - Southern Railway Taphouse
Sunday, April 12, 2015 11:00 am - Mission BBQ (farewell lunch) - A sweet treat will be given to your for your trip home. The store is unique to Richmond.

Details and Sign Up/Registration Click Here: http://rvadismeet.net
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/RVA-Dis-Meet-for-GKTW/375612089287299

Dates:

T-Shirt order is due by March 15, 2015
Embassy Suites Group Rate ends on March 20, 2015
Embassy Suites Lunchbox choice ends on March 27, 2015
Sign up/Registration ends on March 27, 2015 (This may be extended due to the lateness of the posting on this board).

Codes:

Embassy Suites - online room booking use RVA
phone booking use RVADisMeet

Eventbrite password for Sign Up/Registration - RVA4GKTW

If you have any questions, please email me at RVADisMeet@outlook.com

Everyone is welcomed!

I have been notified that there may be a problem when registering. Please note that when registering for adults the only choice should be a lunch box choice. When registering for children, the only choices should be a lunch box choice, apple or chips, and a drink. If you chose a shirt, there should be a box choice for specific sizes.

If you have any problems, please let me know as soon as you can. I do apologize for this inconvenience. Apparently I either checked too many boxes or not the correct ones when creating the Eventbrite page. (I am new to this...:goodvibes). I do hope it has been straightened out.

Help Richmond Dis Meet contribute to the GKTW and help some wonderful and deserving families.

Last edited:
Hi everyone:

I am so sorry for the lateness in posting in these boards. We are new to planning Meets.

If you have any questions, please email me at rvadismeet@outlook.com. (this is easier for me to check than the boards).

I hope you will be able to attend.

I had an awesome time this past weekend, thanks for organizing everything and making this Dis meet a great one!

We had an amazing time in Richmond. Never thought meeting like minded Disney friends could be so much fun. Thanks for all of your hard work!!

We had an amazing time in Richmond. Never thought meeting like minded Disney friends could be so much fun. Thanks for all of your hard work!!

I am so happy that you had a great time and lots of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter