Ribbon, eyelet ect... swap New thread to post recieved!

just cut up all the fibers & ribbons. put them into little bags...and i'm heading out to the post office tomorrow morning (saturday).

this was so simple! just buy, cut & all ready for the post office!! yay!! can't wait to get the package back. although i just read that it won't all get back till close to end of feb. :flower:

RSjj If I get them back sooner I will send them out. So we shall see. :thumbsup2 pooh: :goofy: :smickey: :tink: :donald: (my dd is at again with the smilies) :cheer2: :banana:

I have purchased the fiber my Group 2 spot--it is green (kinda olive) with multi-color flecks--very Easter/summery. But, I am having trouble finding eyelets. Where do you usually buy these? Jo-Anns has a very limited selection and my LSS didn't have a lot, either.

Also, does it matter on the ribbon whether it is "made for scrapbooking" or not? Lots of pretty stuff out there, but scrapping with these things is new to me, so I am a bit unsure what is acceptable? :confused:

Thanks!!

bcarson- my package went out today. Also, could you add my color (black) to the list? Thanks! Can't wait for everything to come back! :woohoo:

hi I'm in group one and everything went out today...so you should get it by the Feb 4th

my colors have not been updated on page one so I sent.....

FIber..white
Ribbon...X-mas
Eyelet...dark purple (with bonus mickey baloon)
Brads....Sherbert colors different sizes

Marissa :hippie:

Just bumping this back up to page 1!

I did get a couple of more packages. I will update by tonight. I have been busy and not feeling very well. :guilty:

I mailed on the 27th of january, should be there this week early on.

Penny

:thumbsup2 OKay I updated just a few more we are waiting for! :cheer2:

Just bumping this back up to page 1! :thumbsup2

Both my brads and eyelets were in one envlope for group 1.

Penny

my stuff last Thursday. You should get it early next week. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Shawna

Just waiting for a few more packages! Ksjayhawks. I will check tonight. I thought I was leaving someone off. I think I may have yours already. :sunny:

Mine are just waiting to go postal. I have had them ready for a little bit now. I just keep missing the post office while it is open.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter