Rhode Island Folks

Townies is E. Providence, right? I used to live there for a spell and I don't remember Valley's. Was it after 1986???

I could be wrong here, but wasn't Valley's on Post Road adjacent to the airport (pretty close to the Post Road/Airport road intersection)?

For extra credit... What was the previous name of Airport Road?

Chris

Yes! Valley's Steakhouse, right?

Former name of Airport rd, Ocupawtuxet Rd?
Probably spelled wrong.

Yeah I have seen that too. And how about EPCOT have you seen that?

I kinda have a low number (104) what about you.

What did everyone think of the little storm that went through about 1/2hr ago? It was very windy and heavy rains here - no tornadoes!

Yeah I have seen that too. And how about EPCOT have you seen that?

I kinda have a low number (104) what about you.

What did everyone think of the little storm that went through about 1/2hr ago? It was very windy and heavy rains here - no tornadoes!

3 digits, well I`ve been taken down a peg...a whole peg.;)

Storm wasn't anything more than rain down here on the shore...we need it!

Thanks for all the feedback. I decided that I can't take the heat so I will stay out of Florida during the summer! I have been there in Oct, Feb, April. Oct and April hit 90's and I didn't like that, so I can't imagine what June-July-Aug are like. My kids are 10 and 8 so I still have a few more years to deal with Feb/April school vacations. I want to do Christmas but don't want to deal with those huge crowds. On the positive side, my kids are getting a new Principal next fall, so I can try and take them out during Oct or Nov(not Thanksgiving!)...We all want to go back so bad!
Wouldn't it be great if they offered DVC'ers free dining once!!! ::lmao:

Yep, there are 14 of us going for Thanksgiving. Leaving on the 21st, coming back on the 27th. We will be at AKV. Can't wait!!!!

What are your dates?

We have a group of 28 RI folk going down on Nov22-Dec2 and staying at the BWV. We go every three years and rent a couple of grand villas and two bedroom units for one big happy family reunion(although in RI everyone lives near each other. Of course if you are a RI native you don't travel from Burrillville to Westerly unless you pack an overnight bag.

I'm still bragging about it. It's like a whole other world over there and I crossed into another state just to get there!:laughing:

We have a group of 28 RI folk going down on Nov22-Dec2 and staying at the BWV.

Well, your 28, and my 14 should pretty much empty the state. :rotfl2: Tell ya what, since I will be there already, please make sure you turn off the light in the state when you leave. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!