Rhode Island Folks

From Scituate, RI!! What about DEL'S, the best lemonade $$ can buy!! My kids had to have one today on this HOT day!!!!

I can't believe how many Rhode Islander DVC members there are. My dh dd and ds all live in Richmond. I grew up in Exeter and my husband grew up in Lincoln. It's a great little state and apparently full of Mickey lovers. As for the Woonsocket fire, I read that it ended up being an 8 alarm fire. Our thoughts are with everyone up north. Well maybe we'll see some of you at BWV in Nov. While we're there. I can't wait to go home, of course I'll have to bring my own coffee syrup.

Hi, we are a family of 5 and WE LOVE THE MOUSE!! Our home town in RI is Barrington. We have been DVC members since 1993. We own at OKW and last summer purchased at BCV(my kids love the pool area there) and I like being so close to Epcot!We have stayed at the BWV many times and also enjoy it there! We will be at WDW the last two weeks in July!! Joan

We own 270 points at BWV, have been members since 1998. We were just at BMW (left today for Ft. Meyers) for a week and had a great room in the "Crest O' the Wave" section!!

We live in Barrington.

Denise

Hello,
Were are all the Rhode Islanders and when are you going??

We will be in OKW Feb 16-24th !!:dance3: :cool1:

From Ashaway on the Ct line. Will be there in March or April and again in September.

We are also proud residents of Rhode island and live in the Burrillville Area. we have 602 pts all at the BWV and have 25 RI relatives going to WDW last week of November. We have owned since 1999. Another RI Quiz

1 What color is the famous insect overlooking Rt 95 in Providence?

Born & raised in Warwick, lived in North Kingstown for another 7 years or so, then moved to New Hampshire in '92, but we still get back down on a regular basis (just last weekend as a matter of fact).

Chris

We're from Mendon, MA, about 10 minutes north of Woonsocket, and I work in East Providence. We love to camp in Richmond at least 1 week each summer.

We are staying at SSR from 2/17 thru 2/24 and again next Christmas.

We live (and work) in Warren, RI and bought at BCV about a year ago. Even though the kids are grown, we still head to WDW twice a year (with or without them!):hug:

For Chainkid...Nibbleswoodaway is blue.

We are from Warren too. We call this God's Country. We have 240 pts. at SSR and love it (but Danenrox are the real Disney Junkies!) :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Checking in from Portsmouth. Not a DVC member YET... still working all the numbers but getting close! I'm so glad to see all the RI neighbors! Makes me want to buy even more. LOL

:love:

From Ashaway on the Ct line. Will be there in March or April and again in September.

I have relatives that live in Ashaway. I lived in Westerly for 25 yrs. My parents still do and since they still come on most of our trips I guess we could call them honorary members...lol

We are from Johnston, RI and own 200pts at VWL.

We also don't let on we know ro80 for obvious reasons.

poohhappy, make the plunge you won't regret it!!!

Hello Rhode Islanders!

Special hello to poohhappy1 - we also live in Portsmouth.

DVC members since 2001. Home at WDW is VWL.

Hey everyone it's missy and family here from cranston R.I. Wow there are alot of dvers from rhode island here my family and i bought into the vacation club about three years ago and have been come down to disney atleast twice a year now and enjoying every minute of it i must say. See you all in june not to mention home for the holidays once again.See you soon MISSY AND FAMILY

Glad to see that this thread has been revived. We're also from Woonsocket and have 200 pts at SSR. My wife and I (no kids) will be heading down for a long weekend (5 days) next weekend...yippee!!

Another trivia question: What is the only county in RI that isn't an actual county?

well we are from Norton Ma...which many of you know is only a couple of towns away from RI....closer to providence then Boston.

Another trivia question: What is the only county in RI that isn't an actual county?

South County

I grew up in Narragansett and am now..................

I lived in Westerly for 25 yrs. My parents still do and since they still come on most of our trips I guess we could call them honorary members...lol

a happy resident of Westerly. We just got back to Westerly yesterday, :sad1: Good news is that I already have a December tripped booked for 10 of us.

We own 200 at BWV.

MC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter