rhett phyle proofs?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by sunsh1ne, Aug 1, 2007.

1. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

hi girls

has anyone had engagment photos with rhett with artistic photography?? if so does he post or give you the proofs??? please let me know

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

no body?? i am a little newvouse i wont get the proofs. well i hope so

4. Tink11302

Tink11302 "So close no matter how far, couldnt be much more

We had our engagement photos done with rhett. He doesn't give you the proofs. What happens is he'll take about 75 pictures. Then you go back to his office and he uploads them to a computer, then he'll tell you to write down the ones that you like. He'll make you a collage if you want, and then you order the pictures you want. He makes them look amazing! He is so great. We are using him for our wedding to. For the wedding you get all the proofs and a cd with all the pictures on it. Then he gives you the rights to all of the pictures so that you can print them out at like walmart or something instead of having him do it. :goodvibes

5. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

thank you. i loved him also. where did you take yours?
    do you have any? we got rained out and had to go to the the gaylord palms but it worked out.

6. Tink11302

We took them at this park by his house. It was beautiful. There was a dock and a lake. He made us a collage...it's huge...All the pictures came out beautifully. I don't have any online. He's so nice and we're so glad that we went with him. For about $1000 less than disney we have him as long as we want, he'll take about 1000 pictures, and we get all rights to them. He's great!:goodvibes

7. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

oo i am jeolouse. we were suppose to go to the park but it rained and i mean rained so we went to gaylord palms. it was very nice. he gave me a cd with my engagment ones and we also got a collage. it was so nice. and we ordered it yesturday and it arrived at my house today!!!

did you already have the wedding i would love to see??

8. Tink11302

No, my wedding is in November(30th). Isn't that collage gorgeous?!

9. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

so beautiful!! i cant wait to make one of the wedding photos. i also had 8x10 for my parents as a gift and they are even stunning

10. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

so beautiful!! i cant wait to make one of the wedding photos. i also had 8x10 for my parents as a gift and they are even stunning

11. Tink11302

We did that for his and my parents also...I can't say enough about them and rhett!

12. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

i posted some of the proofs in my planning journal! if you wanted to see mine. i would love somones opinion !