Reward TV problems

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Maleficent2, Sep 10, 2001.

1. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

I am in the middle of my first game and have 1100 points and everytime I chose an answer it take me to the sign up screen! I do not want to lose these points I lost 600 yesterday.

Just a warning if you are about to do RTV.

I have emailed them with the problem and no response yet.I am leaving the page up just where I am because yesterday even though it did not let me finish the game I could not go back to do it over.

Mal:(

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

Mal,
    Yesterday it did that to me. I went back later and picked some show, a warning came up that I was still playing the first (the one where it messed up) and that if I didn't continue it that I would lose those points, but it gave me the option to finish that game and I didn't lose my points. Is it not even doing that now?

4. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

I did not get the option to play again it said I have done my 5 for the day but no points showed up in my acct. for that show

Mal:mad:

5. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

Oh, well that is not right!! I was on my 2nd or 3rd game, so maybe that is the difference.

Do you all get many shows to pic from? I only get about 7 and some of those I have never even watched, so I am at a loss on a lot of the questions.

6. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

I fixed it I opened a new window and resigned in
    :bounce: :bounce: