Reward Site Question

Dcanoli

DIS Veteran
Hey girls,

I have a question for you all...I was just on the QR forums....and I ran across this post:

http://beta.quickrewards.net/forums/?t=view&p=c1j3fD8&pg=17

Look at what that girl posted. She said, in the post, that those sites credit for her every day.

Why is she doing these more than once? This confuses me...she listed all the normal things like BK vs. McD....etc.

I thought surveys and such could only be done one time.

I would be very cautious about doing these offers every day as suggested in that post. This is the very type of thing that the advertisers are considering fraud. The offers are only supposed to be completed ONCE across ALL rewards sites, not even once at each rewards site, so I'm fairly certain that completing them every day is a big no-no. Just because someone can get them to credit each day, doesn't mean that it is allowed or that they should. Also, it may come back to bite them if the advertiser decides to reverse the credits. I can't speak specifically for QR, but I'm sure that many programs wouldn't think twice about canceling someone's account for activity like this.

Well, that was definitely my understanding too.

If you read more in that post, she goes on to say that it's okay because her account is up to $118.

I just replied and mentioned exactly what you just said--it may look okay, and she may be getting $$, but in the end, is she going to get kicked out and off?

I am trying to be so meticulous about keeping records because those little surveys are a PITA sometimes, you know? I do not want to do one twice.

I just can't believe you could do the same one every day over and over again......

Let's see if anyone else replies to this thread, but I think you are right....I think there's some bad advice going on over there.

I read those posts and yours. I agree with you; people should not be doing those offers multiple times. This is the kind of thing that may get those advertisers to stop working with QR. Nobody wants that.

...well...look what I just received in my Inbox....

Very nice that Dmitry! We were right girls! :goodvibes

Hi Deb,

Thanks for posting in the blog about the member posts regarding MID. I
responded to it. This is not allowed. I deleted the list he had on page
18 and emailed him. This is fraud. You can only do one freebie/contest
offer once. So if you have MID Jelly Belly and MID DOVE you can do each
one once. What he was doing is he completed each one every day. Thanks
for alerting us and we will make sure he will not do that again.

Dmitry

Dmitry's post:

Doing this is NOT allowed. I will be contacting the member asap. You may only do MID offer once as long as it is a different contest/freebie. You can't repeat the same freebie/contest and this is against terms

Yep! Dmitry is on the ball! Very nice of him to email you and thanks for posting it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter