Reward Program Opinions?

2plusPoohBaby

Earning My Ears
I currently do Milesource, Blink, MyPoints, Memolink, and SuzyKats. If I wanted to add one or two more programs, which ones would you suggest? I don't really shop much online, and since it's for Disney, any programs that reward in WebCerts or Disney Dollars would be the best. I appreciate any recommendations you have - thanks in advance! :D

I'd try www.netflip.com and www.searchcactus.com

Both pay in cash which is always welcome to put toward your trip. If you have other members of your family over 13 years old, be sure they use you as a referral for the searchcactus program. Netflip does not have a referral program.

Besides the two mentioned above I would try www.AllThingsRewarded.com , www.CreationsRewards.net and www.MillersRewardShop.com

They are all fast and easy to do (click on daily and weekly banners for points and send 1 card a day if you want...I would say each program takes maybe 5 minutes max as you can open all banners at once as they all open in new windows). They all offer webcerts as well as various gift certificates (All Things offers Disney Dollars). Each one has a referral program so if you have more than one family member joining make sure that you use the referral program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter