Revolution

I did!:wave2:

I really enjoyed it! I am just afraid to say it because every show I enjoy ends up getting canceled.:(

I wasn't overly impressed. I'll watch a couple more episodes though, in case it gets better.

I liked it. I didn't think it was perfect but by the end I was really wondering what will happen next week. I hope it sticks around - I almost didn't watch it because I'm sick of getting interested in shows with ongoing storylines (Flashforward, The Event, Alcatraz, etc) and then having them get cancelled without any resolution. This one seems like it has real potential and I hope it gets the chance to live up to it.

Watched it last week. Really enjoyed the pilot. I am hoping that it does not get cancelled like some others in the genre.

I will say though, Last Resort (watched it last night), is now my favorite new show. I think it has the potential of the best new smart show on tv.

Watched it last week. Really enjoyed the pilot. I am hoping that it does not get cancelled like some others in the genre.

I will say though, Last Resort (watched it last night), is now my favorite new show. I think it has the potential of the best new smart show on tv.

Last Resort. I wanted to watch that one. When is that on and what channel?

We watched. Liked it well enough.

DD was really reluctant to watch as she's sure it will be cancelled like Terra Nova. She is still complaining about that, and I don't blame her. I'm still complaining about the cancellation of Invasion and Firefly. SciFi type shows just have no luck.

It does not come on until the 29th. It is an ABC show.

It (just like Revolution and a host of other shows) was released online already. You can find it on Hulu or ABC.com.

I wasn't overly impressed. I'll watch a couple more episodes though, in case it gets better.

I was going to DVR it but then I didn't. Seeing how you weren't crazy over it, I'll wait to see if your mind changes since we seem to like similar shows. ;)

DD was really reluctant to watch as she's sure it will be cancelled like Terra Nova. She is still complaining about that, and I don't blame her. I'm still complaining about the cancellation of Invasion and Firefly. SciFi type shows just have no luck.

I was disappointed in the cancellation of Terra Nova as well, but I was much more disappointed with the show. It just wasn't up to par.

The thing about a high concept genre show is that it has a lot more working parts and a lot more potential to mess up. That said, if done right, it can be amazing. Lets hope Revolution can avoid the pitfalls.

Recorded............not watched yet.

We were disappointed that Terra Nova was cancelled also :(

Same here.

I watched 75% of it so far. Trying to stomach the "predictable" factor. Let's just say I left off at the plane. I mean really? Did not see that coming.:rolleyes2

I hope JJ plans to be a tad more creative.:confused3

I watched it and I thought it was ok but predictable. No good special effects, no tension. We all liked Terra Nova here too and were suprised when it was cancelled but I don't think they had support from the executives of the network. I am also looking forward to Last Resort and I'll watch Revolution a few more times in case they make it a bit more exciting. The head of the travelling Militia just wasn't gritty enough. The big city wasn't wild enough, ie. the street fighting was more like acrobatics.

I watched it and thought it was just okay. I'll watch a few more times in case it gets better.
The one thing I kept thinking though is why don't they just make their own power? It's not like you need sophisticated technology. They have wind, rivers, people...all things that can be used to make electricity. Heck, even a potato has enough energy to power a clock.
And what about solar power? They didn't snuff out the sun.

We're in the "give it a couple more episodes" camp. I was joking w/DW when Billy Burke was saying he had to leave, or something to that effect, that he was going to go hide in Forks and raise his vampire grandbaby!! :rotfl:

I hope it improved after the first 15 minutes. I got bored and went to sleep.
I watched until the guys came in on horseback. Then i decided I didn't want to get sucked in again. I wasted 6 years on Lost.:rotfl:

A show like this has virtually no chance of making it, so I didn't bother TiVoing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter