Revival of the angry thread!

I'll trade you my New England winter for your Tennessee winter any time. We are on our second 15" snow storm in less than two weeks. Someday I'm moving to Florida & I'm going to drive the boats around bay lake.

The actual snow doesn't bother me per se, nor does the cold. It's the dreariness (grey skies and dead foliage) that I can't stand and unfortunately that usually accompanies snow and cold. I have great respect for all of you who live further north and have it way worse than what we're having right now and for much longer. Forgive us wimpy southerners.:cutie:

Me too! I think that all southerners need to spend a mandatory week in the great white north on a yearly basis so that they can see what winter is really like. ;)

No! Please!! I would be suicidal!!!

Seriously, I am trying to count my blessings, realizing it could be much worse. We do have electricity, our water is running, we have plenty of food, we've drunk 2 gallons worth of hot chocolate in a week, DH does have a 4x4 so we have been able to get out when needed.

(Think positive, Liv, think positive. Spring will eventually get here.)

(Think positive, Liv, think positive. Spring will eventually get here.)

"Accentuate the positve...Eliminate the negative...

And don't mess with Mister In-between.... " :goodvibes

*imagine this being sung with a southern drawl and consider yourself serenaded* Hehehehehe!

Spring will be here soon Liv! Hang in there! I'm with ya girl!

"Accentuate the positve...Eliminate the negative...

And don't mess with Mister In-between.... " :goodvibes

*imagine this being sung with a southern drawl and consider yourself serenaded* Hehehehehe!

Spring will be here soon Liv! Hang in there! I'm with ya girl!
I done gone and got serenaded by KFK.:cool1: My life is now complete.:thumbsup2

Ok... We won't make you spend a week up north. I'm planning on moving south myself, and I wouldn't want to put myself through that either. ;)
Thank you sooo much!

The snow, ice, grey skies, dead folliage, shoveling, salting, everyone freaking out thinking they will relive the blizzard of 78, & freezing my butt off is what hate about winter. I just spent 3.5 hours outside clearing 21" of snow today & I'm still not finished. So I'm with you & wish I was in the south some where, anywhere. We will be moving someday but probably not for 10yrs or so, oh I can dream. Someday I will live within an afternoons drive of the fort. You are not wimpy. You are brilliant in my book.
21" and you're still not finished?!?!:faint: I'm not too brilliant. I lived 2 and a half hours north of the Fort and then moved 10 hours away. I'll blame that on ignorance...I was just 20 at the time.;) Seriously, I LOVE TN. My family still lives in FL so I can visit anytime.:thumbsup2

Getting mad makes me angry. :thumbsup2
Since the sun decided to come out today, I'll not be mad or angry.:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter