Reviews of V&A Chef's Table???

oybolshoi

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else growing impatient? :goodvibes

I keep reading all these teaser posts about upcoming reviews of recent gastronomic delights at the chef's table but can't seem to find any reviews (preferably with pictures so that DH & I can drool in tandem).

Anyone else out there itching for a new review? Please don't make your adoring public wait too much longer!!!

Thanks!!! :wave2:

:sad2: we are sorry, we are one of the culprits. We are working on resizing the pictures and getting them posted, we also just moved so there is always plenty of work to be done around the house right now. We promise we will start writing it very very soon, I do believe Mr. Disney is working on getting his started as well. We are really flattered that so many people enjoy our reviews, it makes them more fun to write!! :goodvibes please forgive us and remember good things come to those who wait :rotfl2:

BTW did you read our last chef's table review?

Count me in the group anxiously awaiting reviews of V & A from Cplofdisneynutz and the Mr. Disney and Mr. D's K-Man tag team. :teeth: Both of the couples write so well that you really feel like you're sitting at the meal with them.

Cplofdisneynutz said:
:sad2: we are sorry, we are one of the culprits. We are working on resizing the pictures and getting them posted, we also just moved so there is always plenty of work to be done around the house right now. We promise we will start writing it very very soon, I do believe Mr. Disney is working on getting his started as well. We are really flattered that so many people enjoy our reviews, it makes them more fun to write!! :goodvibes please forgive us and remember good things come to those who wait :rotfl2:

BTW did you read our last chef's table review?

Yes, I did read your last review and Mr. Disney's (more than once) and am guilty of not posting a thank you. While DH and I enjoy wonderful dining when the opportunity presents itself and are dying to try the Chef's Table (no luck yet) our overall foodie experiences have been pretty limited and I didn't feel like I could add much to the discussion...stupid, I know. :sad2:

The best single night of dining we've had in ten years was at Commander's Palace in New Orleans last spring...we each had their chef's tasting menu with the wine pairings (something like ten courses with three desserts) and it was incredible. I can't wait to at least try V&A's dining room this fall to finally have a decent comparison.

So, to you and your wife, and Mr. Disney and the K-Man, thank you in advance for your kindness in sharing your dining experiences with the rest of us (and with pictures, no less!)...we'll try to keep waiting with minimal fuss! :teeth:

Maggi May said:
Count me in the group anxiously awaiting reviews of V & A from Cplofdisneynutz and the Mr. Disney and Mr. D's K-Man tag team. :teeth: Both of the couples write so well that you really feel like you're sitting at the meal with them.

AWWW :cloud9: Thank you for the compliment.

oybolshoi said:
So, to you and your wife, and Mr. Disney and the K-Man, thank you in advance for your kindness in sharing your dining experiences with the rest of us (and with pictures, no less!)...we'll try to keep waiting with minimal fuss! :teeth:

No thank you for being so interested and enjoying living vicariously through our reviews. I unfortunately have to work today so we will begin the first installment tonight........I know another teaser :lmao: :lmao: but I promise not to got to bed tonight until I've posted the beginning :woohoo:

OK, yes we've been bad too! Thanks for the compliments! We love to eat and to bring people along for the "ride"!

I guess I'd best be careful or BOTH the K-Man and I will end up restrained with the pirates! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We're finally starting our review this morning....I'll post the link as soon as I have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter