Reviews of the Rome Port Adventures

Very, very true point about the tour guide, …… I think you guys have just about convinced me that I need to figure this port out on our own too. Save our money for more gelato!

I am still a bit nervous about the timing and distance…I know it is subject to change, but as of now, we are supposed to be in port 7:15 – 6:30 (followed by two sea days and then Athens, so no luck on a quick easy catchup if we are delayed for whatever reason). Is that about how long the Magic was in port on past cruises?
We were originally booked on this cruise and I was so disappointed about the port time in Rome. When we did the cruise in 2007 it was like 8 or 9 pm all aboard time. There is no way I'd leave Rome at 5 pm for 6:30 sailing. I would probably leave closer to 4 or 4:30 pm. I'd give myself two hours. Just my opinion.

OurDogCisco said:
We were originally booked on this cruise and I was so disappointed about the port time in Rome. When we did the cruise in 2007 it was like 8 or 9 pm all aboard time. There is no way I'd leave Rome at 5 pm for 6:30 sailing. I would probably leave closer to 4 or 4:30 pm. I'd give myself two hours. Just my opinion.

I second that. I'd def give a 2 hour leeway. Too many things can happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter