Reviews for Columbia restaurant in Celebration?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by vicki_c, Mar 24, 2011.

1. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

I know I've read here on the DIS really good reviews for the Columbia restaurant before. I was considering making the trip there next month for dinner, but just read a bunch of poor reviews on Yelp. The seem to either be 5 star or 1 star in so many cases. Does anyone here have any experience with Columbia? Anything recommended to order? Or recommend not going there at all? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Orlando Vic

Orlando Vic Mouseketeer

http://www.scottjosephorlando.com/restaurant-listings?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=13&sobi2Id=245

4. MattM

MattM DIS Veteran

Columbia Restaurant is considered a true Florida staple. We've never had a bad meal nor experience there. Enjoy!

5. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Thank you both! As long as we can squeeze it into our plans, I think we will make a reservation there.

6. caribear

caribear I love WDW!

We went to Columbia in Celebration a couple of months ago. It was delicious! The fresh baked Cuban bread that they bring to the table when you first sit down is so good....I was full by the time the meal came! We had great service and a great meal....looking forward to going back soon. Make sure to make a reservation before you go.....they will seat you before those who did not make a reservation.