Review of Donald's Breakfast

We have an ADR for this breakfast in January.. I hope it's a little better by then!

Lets face it though..character dining is about the characters, not the food...lol
Our Donald Bkfst was rushed, cattle driven and the food was nothing more than a ponderosa buffet (nothing wrong with that..but not worth $20 someodd dollars a person) But the character interaction was worth the bill over and over again. My dd met Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto all in one shot, while sitting down! For Disney World..thats worth the money!
lol

We have this meal in November, mainly so we can see Donald. Now I am beginning to wonder. DD 7 is a Krispy Kreme addict and may refuse to eat anything else!

Just back today from Disney and we also ate at this restaurant. It was my least favorite by far. The eggs were so wet they actually slid on the plate!!!!!! ICK!

Definately will be skipping this in the future!!! I also agree with you that AK needs more options!!

We went for an 8:00 am ADR last year. The breakfast wasn't too bad, although we thought the food for the Crystal Palace breakfast was a little better.

The main problem is, after we ate such a heavy breakfast, we didn't want to do a lot of walking, and it was a hot day at the Animal Kingdom. Combine that with a scarcity of air conditioning at AK, and we ended up taking our afternoon break earlier than planned. That's why we don't usually do breakfast ADRs anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!