Returning item to Amazon

Singleminnie

DIS Veteran
I will be returning a gps to Amazon, actually got it for $30 cheaper! I was wondering how easy is it to return items to Amazon and how long does it take to get reimbursed?:confused3

I think it is very simple to return items to Amazon...I've got a package ready to go back to them tomorrow. If I remember right, the last thing I returned I received a credit about 24 hours after they received it. It was pretty quick.

They do have a short window for returns though, maybe 30 days. So, I wouldn't delay on sending it back. When you click on my account, you should see a link to returns and the next few steps are pretty simple.

Good Luck!

In all the years I've shopped with Amazon, I finally did a return last year and got charged a restocking fee. ( I had ordered 2 by mistake) They did credit it after an email though.

I've done a return twice with amazon and its been a very easy process. Find the order in your account, click on the return button and fill out the info. They will send you a shipping label and RMA number. You should have your refund within 24 hours of amazon receiving your return.

In all the years I've shopped with Amazon, I finally did a return last year and got charged a restocking fee. ( I had ordered 2 by mistake) They did credit it after an email though.

Restocking fee? Really? I am in process of returing a 32 GD Ipod touch. Found it much cheaper on Target with RedCard promo that was listed here at Dizboards yesterday. Hope they don't tag me with a fee!!

I haven't actually got reimbursed yet, but I am in the process of returning a Kindle (that I accidently ordered at the time they were having the gold box deal), lol.. ended up that I accidentally paid full-price for one, when i thought I was getting 2 for the $89.

Was too late to cancel my order (it had gone into processing within 3 minutes of my ordering it, geez), so had to return it.

I printed out the return label, checked the box to have UPS pick up the package from my house, they picked it up the next day (i think that was this past Saturday if I remember right), and left a tracking # for me.. I see that it was delivered to them yesterday morning, so expecting the refund to show up in my account any day now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter