Retractable Clothes Lines in Resort Rooms

Liberator

Mouseketeer
I am a little bit afraid of putting clothes, especially t-shirts, into the tumble dryer. You know, they may get smaller from cycle to cylce. I am only using my dryer for bedding and towels.
Do Disney Resort-Rooms have retractable clothing lines in the bathroom anywhere?

Or are the Resort-Laundry dryers reliable?
(Staying at WL and POP)

And another question:
We need to get from WL to TTC at around 07:15 one morning catching the bus heading to Sea World.
How early do resort busses run? I thought about getting to MK and then using the Monorail. Or hopping on a boat to CR and then walking to the MK-Monorail to TTC

Or will be a cab the best option?

I am a little bit afraid of putting clothes, especially t-shirts, into the tumble dryer. You know, they may get smaller from cycle to cylce. I am only using my dryer for bedding and towels.
Do Disney Resort-Rooms have retractable clothing lines in the bathroom anywhere?

(Staying at WL and POP)

And another question:
We need to get from WL to TTC at around 07:15 one morning catching the bus heading to Sea World.
How early do resort busses run? I thought about getting to MK and then using the Monorail. Or hopping on a boat to CR and then walking to the MK-Monorail to TTC

There are retractable clothes lines in the showers of both resorts. :goodvibes

(Staying at WL and POP)

And another question:

Take the boat to CR, take the elevator up to the fourth floor and take the monorail from the CR. That is the best way to get there. Don't walk to the MK.

The other way would be to take the bus to MK then the monorail to the TTC.

The boat to the CR starts running at 6:45am.

There are retractable clothes lines in both resorts. The humidity is pretty high though so anything hung on them takes forever to dry. And they are only as long as the bathtub so only 3 or 4 shirts at most would fit on them.

I've found the dryers at both resorts reliable and have never had anything shrink on me.

Sometimes they've taken 2 cycles to dry but then I have a bad tendency to overload dryers because I hate laundry and just want to get it done.

I would just take a cab to the TTC. Sometimes monorails stop and sit for awhile without moving and you don't want to end up having to take a cab to Seaworld because you missed your bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter