Retired stitch Santa ears?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by Kaitlyn279, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Kaitlyn279

Kaitlyn279 Earning My Ears

Ever time me and my family or someone I know goes down to disney I always ask them to see if they have the stitch ears! But the past couple times they had no luck on retrieving them for me.

I was wounding if they retired them or they just are really hard to find! If anone has any idea where you could find them that would be wonderful!:santa:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tikistitch

tikistitch Mouseketeer

I don't think the parks have had them for a while now. Every time I ask anyone where they got their pair of santa stitch ears when I stop someone that's wearing a pair, they tell me ebay or they bought them about 10 years ago at the parks. The only pairs I spy on ebay run about $85-150, depending on the number available. More recently the pairs up have been about $100 and there aren't as many available now as there used to be. I finally caved in and bought one this summer for about that price. You have to be careful though because on ebay there's a user that sells a custom hat that either they make or send out to have made for the buyer and it runs about $99. It's not the official parks hat but it's a nice replica. I just think it's entirely, hugely overpriced for a replica of the parks hat where you're not guaranteed great quality.

4. Chaoticsweetness

Chaoticsweetness Mouseketeer

I use to have these ears. My ex took them without my knowledge, I have been trying to find them & not having any luck. I do however see other guests with them.

5. t_daniels

t_daniels <font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>

I haven't found ANY stitch ears..:(

6. Kaitlyn279

Kaitlyn279 Earning My Ears

Yeah I've seen them on eBay but never really wanted to spend that much on it! But it looks like I was to slow to catch a pair! :sad2: