Restaurant suggestion for DD 16th B-Day Dinner

kddlm

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW on my DD's 16th b-day (day after we get back from Fantasy Cruise). Looking for recommendations/suggestion for her b-day dinner. Will be me, DH and her.

We have already done BOG dinner and numerous Chef Mickey's over the years.

Cinderella's Table? You could do the Her Royal Highness Package if she's still into that kind of thing.

Is she into characters still? Or looking for a more "grown up" type place?

Not really into characters although everyone becomes a kid again at WDW :yay:

So today was my 180 mark....I booked an 8 pm Kona Cafe (with the plan to go to beach and watch Wishes afterwards), but I also booked a 6:40 Ohana ressie (so many mixed reviews on that one) with the possible intent to hop on monorail to go to MK to see Wishes after dinner. Will decide once closer! Thanks for all the suggestions!

we did the ultimate splurge for our son's 16th and took him to V&A. He absolutely loved it and could not thank us enough. We are a foodie family, so to him this is what he wanted and asked for. Depends on your child, some may not be excited or thrilled to each in such a formal atmosphere. You know your child, so either choose based off of this or give her the choice of where she wants to eat.

I would not recommend Ohana. I have had really poor experiences there the past 3 times. I would instead choose Cali Grill or Narcoosees instead so you can get a great meal and some fireworks.

Just wondering if you asked her what her choice would be? I did that for my niece's 16th birthday celebration and her choices were BOG and CRT. They are usually quite opinionated at that age :rolleyes1

Just wondering if you asked her what her choice would be? I did that for my niece's 16th birthday celebration and her choices were BOG and CRT. They are usually quite opinionated at that age :rolleyes1
She is extremely opinionated!! Yes, I ran by various options with her and since Wishes is "our thing" she wanted to incorporate that into her b-day as well as the end of our trip! She thought Ohana sounded like fun with the Wishes music pumped in, but after reading alot of negative reviews we saw Kona Cafe and she just so happens to be into Shrimp Tempura rolls right now so she thought that sounded good to be able to go to the beach or to MK itself to watch Wishes after dinner. We did BOG dinner when it had first opened (not real impressed) and have done CRT for breakfast when she was younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter