Restaurant Reservations Needed?

kamabet

Earning My Ears
I am going to be in universal for 3 nights Nov 1- 4 with a party of 7. I was wondering if you thought that I needed to make dining reservations? I am not used to this lax approach. Thanks!!

I am going to be in universal for 3 nights Nov 1- 4 with a party of 7. I was wondering if you thought that I needed to make dining reservations? I am not used to this lax approach. Thanks!!
Ordinarily...you would not need reservations but with a party of seven, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Where are you thinking of dining? That makes a difference too.

Well I have to be honest. I am not exactly sure where to go. :confused3 My kids have been looking at the menu's and I think that they would like to go to Bubba Gump, Pat O' Briens, Margaritaville, Lomard's and Nascar. Are those good choices and do you think they warrent a reservation? and if they do need a reservation can you guide me to the link in order to secure? Thanks so much!!

Well I have to be honest. I am not exactly sure where to go. :confused3 My kids have been looking at the menu's and I think that they would like to go to Bubba Gump, Pat O' Briens, Margaritaville, Lomard's and Nascar. Are those good choices and do you think they warrent a reservation? and if they do need a reservation can you guide me to the link in order to secure? Thanks so much!!
Those are all places that can fill up since CityWalk is usually pretty busy at night. You can wait until the day you're going to make reservations at the kiosk outside of the AMC theater or you can try to book through www.opentable.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter