Restaurant pricing

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by vicb224, Sep 30, 2012.

1. vicb224

vicb224 Mouseketeer

Tying to decide what meals we will pay oop for, when the buffet prices are "$26- xxx" how do you find out what the exact price is for your trip?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

Call the dinning line. They can tell you the price for that restaurant for the day of your visit. The prices vary per season.

4. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

For most of the buffets the price range on the Disney restaurant site indicates the kid price & the adult price. For example, Liberty Tree Tavern shows a price range of $15 to $35.99. Kids are $15 and adults (ages 10 and up!) are $35.99. I have heard that prices can fluctuate slightly--specifically around really busy times, like the holidays.

Keep in mind that drinks (non-alcoholic) are included with the buffet prices, but you'll want to include that price with table-service restaurants that aren't buffets. For my family that adds about $15 to the meal--unless we stick to water!

Definitely check out the menus on the Disney site or here on the wdwinfo site. I've also used several Disney iphone apps to check out menus--but the ones online are adequate!

5. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

6. Cafeen

Cafeen DIS Veteran

This is actually incorrect. The ranges on the Disney site are simply "buckets" that a restaurant fits into based on adult dinner price. These buckets are used to group restaurants into price categories.

You can see this in action if you pick a date in the future and search for any restaurant at 6pm or so. You'll see the different price categories and mousing over them will show that each one shows the same range.

For the OP, calling Disney Dining will get you the exact price for a date in question. For approximate prices, AllEars.net has the best list.