Restaurant Map?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by DCTM, Feb 28, 2012.

1. DCTM

DCTM Mouseketeer

We are staying at AKL in mid March and driving this time....is there a map anywhere showing restaurants in the area? Such as Giardanos....I looked and there are 3 different locations, but which would be the most convient? we will be driving back and forth from our resort the parks and are just looking to eat something other than park food on this trip

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cyndik1111

cyndik1111 DIS Veteran

4. Keacc

Keacc Mouseketeer

5. DCTM

DCTM Mouseketeer

Thank you both!

6. sympatico

sympatico DIS Veteran

If you click on #117 of this map there's a Giordano's in the Formosa Gardens parking lot.

7. cyndik1111

cyndik1111 DIS Veteran

OH MY, that maps is MUCh better than mine! Thank KEACC for posting it. I'll definitely bookmark that one too. Just love the DIS boards!

8. DCTM

DCTM Mouseketeer

I looked up the 3 Gisrdanos locations - one located in Lake Buena Vista, the others in Orland and Kissimmee. Anyone know which location would be closest to Animal Kingdom Lodge?

9. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

The one in Kissimmee is really near as it is at Formosa Garden. If you come out of AKL and take a right onto Sherberth Road (straight on would take you back to the AK park) - at the next traffic light (that intersects with the 192) make another right and Giordannos is not far along on the left hand side - near to the TGI Fridays.