Restaurant.com (House of Blues)

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Black Friday special today. Promo code: SHOP

Got House of Blues $50 cert for $10 (normally $20). Min of $100 food must be purchased at sitting.

Does anyone know if alcohol is excluded at HOB? If not, I am wondering if a family of 4 would spend $100?

The last time we were there wine was included toward the total.

We used in May, family of 5. We looked over the menu before we went and had an idea of what we needed to get. Soft drinks instead of our usual water, a couple desserts to split. Would have been fine with entrees but a couple wanted simple like burgers. But I felt no guilt with my Lobster Mac n Cheese :)

Alcohol counts toward the $100. We've used the restaurant.com certificates 3x at HOB. No problems.

Omg we had so much fun here and it was only my hubby and I!! Alcohol is included but my husband doesn't drink, we ordered WHATEVER we wanted! The server was so awesome he knew we had the certificate and helped us get there and we didnt go over the $100 either!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter