restaurant.com code

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by DLANGE3386, Dec 17, 2008.

1. DLANGE3386

DLANGE3386 Mouseketeer

I just got a discount code that takes 80% off your check out price! The code is GIVE. Anyone know of any good orlando restaurants on the list?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JerseyMouse

JerseyMouse Mouseketeer

I ordered some gift certificates today and got the 80% discount using the code "santa" that someone else posted......I just hope the coupon works when I show up at the restaurant. The "deal" definitely seems too good to be true.

4. DLANGE3386

DLANGE3386 Mouseketeer

it does seem very good but if it doesn't work at least we won't be out too much money!

5. Handbag Lady

Handbag Lady Disneyland Bride 2000

The codes usually work, it is the "gift cards" that I have an issue with...there are so many rules to know (like: $50 minim meal, certain days or times, etc.)

6. Handbag Lady

Handbag Lady Disneyland Bride 2000

OOooh, I did check to see if they had any good restaurants near us, they don't, but they have Mrs. Fields online...I ordered two for $4.

Great gifts!

7. perriwinkleblue

perriwinkleblue Mouseketeer

We have used these "certificates" in the past. They are usually offered for restaurants that are trying to stir up more business. They are more of a coupon than a gift certificate. There are restrictions (stated on the website). If you are not comfortable using a coupon at a restaurant, I would stay away - but if you would use a coupon - then go for it.;) Some of the deals are still pretty good.

On one occasion, we were treated like "discount shoppers" by the restaurant but only that one time. For the most part, the restaurants offer the deal because they want you to try them out. We have returned for full priced meals at most of the places. :thumbsup2

8. Donnainnj

Donnainnj <font color=navy>Loves having an AP<br><font color

I just purchased my first certificates, and just want to confirm that when it says $50 min purchase that is before the certificate is applied?
    Donna

9. Tree

Tree Mouseketeer

I used one for the very first time last week. I got a $50 one for $6.00 I knew that there was a minimum of a $100 purchase and then coupon could be applied. It was very easy and no questions asked on the end of the restuarant side.

10. girli565

girli565 A Miami kind of girl

It's simple, spend $50+ at the restuarant and then they apply the coupon to the bill. So a $50 bill will be $25 after the coupon is applied.