Restaurant Advice!

Lisa x

CAROLINE4 is my sister :)
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place...:confused3

I really need some help with this one, I am looking for a restaurant to book for a party of 16! Ideally, we would like somewhere with a sectioned off area for us to eat/ little separate room!

My sister is getting married on Cocoa Beach on 14th Oct 09 :bride:.....we would again ideally like to eat somewhere near Cocoa Beach but have NO IDEA where to start looking! We would prefer somewhere with a range of foods to cater for some fussy eaters!

I think at a push she would head back up to Orlando way but would prefer somewhere at Cocoa Beach! Hope someone can help? :flower3:

P.S. Dont mean to sound dead fussy here but somewhere a bit nicer than the Black Angus kinda places (Dont get me wrong, I like to eat here occasionally, but not really for a 'special' occassion)! :upsidedow

Not too well up on plcaes to eat at Cocoa Beach - but in the Orlando area, the Gaylord Palms hotel offers a number of eating options which might be the sort of thing you are looking for.

We've eaten at the Old Hickory Steakhouse there and there are a number of separate dining areas in there. Food and service are excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter