Rest In Peace ~Sparkly~ Zoe - Beverly Lynn

May God bless Beverly and all those she left behind..............:(

Beverly was so nice to me when I first joined the DIS a few years back as a clueless idiot trying to plan out a Disney vacation. We have remained close friends since then, and I am truly saddened to hear of her loss. She has overcome so much in her short life.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Aryn, and Beverly's family, and to you Eileen. Beverly will be greatly missed. :(

I'd just like to say how sad this is... :(

I didn't really know Beverly but her alias (~Sparkly~ Zoe) always made me smile when I would see her post because the ~Sparkly~ looked just that and I'm sure she was a sparkly kinda person.

Best wishes and prayers for her and all her family and friends at this tragic time.

- Melissa

As i read Native TX's post on wish i sat stunned. I only knew her from her wonderful post's on wish but it's like family to me to read this now. I am sit shaking my head in numbness. I want to express my sorrow at this time for her family and her friends both at home an from DIS. I understand she leaves behind a small child and i'm just thankful as i sit her to know that the arms of loving grandparents are wrapped tightly around her. Wishing you all the strength i can right now...... Tammy, Dub, Jenna, Jessica, Mary-Clare, & Emily Woodard ---s.e. georgia

OMG, I am so shocked. Beverly Lynn was one one the first people I got to know on the Dis. What a tragedy, and poor Aryn, that beautiful girl she doted on. How horribly sad, I just can't believe it. First Robin, now Bevery Lynn. Makes me wonder about GB's. My condolences to her family.

My heart goes out to all of her family and friends. We used to chat back and forth a lot on the Resorts Board. She was the kind of person you could always count on to come right out and say what everyone else was thinking. I pray her little girl will have people in her life that will raise her as Beverly would have wanted her daughter to be raised.

Oh I am so sorry to hear this news. Sparkley Zoe was such a lovely person. You could tell just from her posts. Sending hugs and prayers to all her friends here on the DIS and to her family. May God keep little Aryn in the palm of His hand.

As some of you already know, I went to calling hours for Beverly Lynn this afternoon. I delivered a bouquet of flowers on behalf of her DIS friends. I had the opportunity to talk with her mom and dad for a while. I wanted them to know just how many friends that BL had on the internet and how many lives she had touched (including mine). I told them that she was always willing to lend a hand or to give advice to anyone who asked. I told them that I felt blessed to have been one of her internet friends who got to meet her in person.

Aryn knows that her mom has passed. Her grandparents will be bringing her to calling hours on Sunday. She knows that her mommy is now in heaven with the angels.

There was a Mickey and Minny plush in her casket along with a little Pooh. Her mom (Josie) mentioned how much BL loved Pooh. And both of her parents spoke a lot about her love of all things Disney. Her dad told me that he would often suggest that BL move to Florida and get a job at WDW so that she could enjoy Disney every day. One thing that Josie told me was how BL was not only her daughter, but also her friend. And Josie also spoke of the precious gift that BL had given them in their granddaughter.

I could only spend a short time with her parents and I could feel the love for their daughter.

I mentioned the outpouring of love and kind words on the DIS and all the other Disney related message boards and promised that I would gather together some of these thoughts and email them to her. Josie gave me her email address and I don't think that she would mind my sharing it with you: pghjosie@yahoo.com

Rest in peace my friend.

Oh My God - I have not been here in a while and this is such a shock. I remember the pic of her daughter with the pretty blue (Cinderella?) dress on. Wow, really makes you realize how quickly life can be snatched from us. So sad. :(

Thank you John for being there, I hope they found some comfort in knowing we have them and Aryn in out thoughts and prayers.

I met Beverly almost 3 years ago during the CCSS ladies gathering. It was a truly magical time, a quickly planned meet that brought several of us on the DIS at that time together at WDW. I was also able to reconnect with her during DIS-CON I and we've talked online and on the phone. She was a good friend of Robin's and helped me deal with that loss. :(

One of the memories I'm holding close from CCSS trip was going to get a Bear she had picked up and selected just the right pins for to send to another DISer's sister who was in the last stages of terminal cancer. She'd wanted to make a last WDW trip but wasn't able. Beverly was assisted in her task by some great CM's in the UK area. After Beverly picked up the Bear she also made a trip to the guest services area to make sure the CM's who helped were recognized for their actions.

Her laughter and zest will be remembered always.

How terrible. :( My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.

How heartbreaking for her family and friends. Life is so precious. God, please take care of her little girl.princess: :angel:

I have really never chated with her, bu her posts were always so kind and helpful, she helped me and never knew it... I will pray for her and her family what a terrible thing for a little girl to suddenly loose her mother... God be with her family, and may they know your strength, peace and Love.

Thank you Towncrier for being there when the rest of us couldn't. I'm sure her parents appreciated everything you had to say. :(

My prayers for her to rest in peace, and my prayers for her darling daughter and family. May God bless them and watch over them....and may they find peace in His love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter