Ressies Help

Paula H

Mouseketeer
We're hoping to do our first vacation using points in September at HH (our home is VWL). Because of the 7 month window, February is the month to make the ressies. Do I understand that I should call on the date in Feb. that coincides with the date in September that we want to check-out of the resort? In other words, I call on Feb. 25 if we plan to leave the resort on Sept. 25? When we were considering whether or not to buy DVC I think I remember seeing postings about members calling every day to get their ressies. I know HH in September can be very busy, so I want to call at the earliest possible date. Any guidance/advice?

hi: you could call day by day if availability seems to be a problem. if not, then your assumption of calling on 2/25 is correct.

You can call MS on the first day and find out how availability looks - if they say they only have a few rooms available, then go ahead and book day-by-day. If they say they have lots of rooms, then you can probably wait to the last day to book - the choice is yours.

Keep in mind that HH has more 2BR units than any other type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter