• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ressie hunt withdrawal..

rapunzels

DIS Veteran
tehe, now that the system is down, I'm having withdrawals from my ressie searching for our trip in 4 days.. :rolleyes1

My fav ADR's are all set, but I've been tweaking my choices... adding in here and there ect..

I know the feeling. It hits me every time I think I have my ressies set just the way I want them, but having the system down drives me nuts and makes it worse...b/c what if at 2am I suddenly decide that there's a better option for something and I need to start stalking something new. :lmao:

:rotfl2:I totally get it. I am not doing what y'all are doing, but I have been there, done that at other times.

That is why we have been to WDW so many times...I am addicted to planning the trip!

he he I totally get it exact that I have a different problem. I planned a last minute trip a few months ago and already went. Now I'm in withdrawal waiting for 180 days for our next trip. It's insane!

I know the feeling!!! We just booked our trip for yesterday afternoon - we'll be there at the end of January for 16 days! - and I got all excited about booking our ressies for the free DDP! Last evening I got all my paperwork sorted, poured a glass of wine, logged onto the ADR site and saw the maintenance notice!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!

I feel the same and was the same way the last outtage. And we leave on Sunday so it isn't like I have nothing else to do.

I'm pretty set for our trip. But I was still looking each day to see if I could score something…mainly Garden Grill or to be able to modify my Tusker House reservation.

I have 7 reservations for us. Crystal Palace dinner, Chef Mickey's breakfast, Akershus lunch, Hollywood & Vine breakfast, 1900 Park Fare dinner, Tusker House breakfast and a Tusker House lunch. I have had amazing good fortune because I initially made 6 reservations without counting my infant son and was able to change 5 of them to include him either by modifying the existing one or by making a new reservation. And the 3 new ones I had to make I was able to get on the same day of the original ones. Only the Tusker House breakfast is left and I made a reservation for lunch in case we get turned away at breakfast. I know the characters don't appear at lunch, but I don't want to leave a TS credit unused.

The only thing that may stop me from looking at it when it comes back up is for us to leave for our trip.

I feel the same and was the same way the last outtage. And we leave on Sunday so it isn't like I have nothing else to do.

I'm pretty set for our trip. But I was still looking each day to see if I could score something…mainly Garden Grill or to be able to modify my Tusker House reservation.

I have 7 reservations for us. Crystal Palace dinner, Chef Mickey's breakfast, Akershus lunch, Hollywood & Vine breakfast, 1900 Park Fare dinner, Tusker House breakfast and a Tusker House lunch. I have had amazing good fortune because I initially made 6 reservations without counting my infant son and was able to change 5 of them to include him either by modifying the existing one or by making a new reservation. And the 3 new ones I had to make I was able to get on the same day of the original ones. Only the Tusker House breakfast is left and I made a reservation for lunch in case we get turned away at breakfast. I know the characters don't appear at lunch, but I don't want to leave a TS credit unused.

The only thing that may stop me from looking at it when it comes back up is for us to leave for our trip.

At least it's right before your trip. I'm about 3 weeks out:hourglass...I have the following ressies (in order :rotfl2:): Dinner-Chef Mickey's, Breakfast-pre-MK opening Crystal Palace, Lunch- Cinderella's Royal Table, Dinner- 'Ohana, Breakfast- Rainforest Cafe, Dinner- Boma, Lunch- Akershus, Dinner- Illuminations timed Rose & Crown, Lunch- 50s PrimeTime, Dinner- Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg, Breakfast- Whispering Canyon, Lunch- Crystal Palace, Dinner- Citrico's, Breakfast- 'Ohana, Dinner- Illuminations timed La Hacienda. You'd think I'd be happy- totally satisifed and set :cloud9:, but NO- I keep tweaking things. :scratchin At least I can go into full holday mode after we get back + 3 non-Disney vacations and a 40th bday party for DH to plan to keep the complete withdrawal at a minimum- I hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter