• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Response to my Email

re: McD's
My point was that there are cutbacks everywhere. Some better disguised as others but tolerated nonetheless. The fact that a company may attempt to disassociate themselves from past practices by launching a clever promo campaign will be left up to the consumer to decide whether to patronize the organization relative to the validity of the claim.
WDW is not a standalone park where one kick butt attraction can drive attendance upward. WDW is a resort vacation destination, where new kick butt attractions are necessary, but are only a part of the draw. Without the whole package of hours and services, improvement beyond what is brought by improvement in the outside economic environment is unlikely.
I think one dynamic attraction could generate enough attention to impact attendance. This may not sustain itself over time but it certainly wouldn't hurt. I understand the argument regarding the whole package philosophy but honestly don't agree that if everything were to be restored more people would automatically flock to the parks.

we love disney, we bought into DVC years ago. However, I remember when the MK stayed open until 11 or 12 in the summer and e-nights were from 11-2. When disney started this business of closing the parks at 7, 8 or whenever in the summer, we just Quit going in the summer. Still get down in Dec every year or two but not 3 and 4 times a year anymore. Long ago we quit buying AP's. Don't get me wtong I still love Disney but the bang for the buck just isn't there like it used to be. So like others have mentioned earlier speak with the wallet!!

The only way to force a change in policy is to hit them where it hurts. The wallet. We all know what put the $ in Ei$ner. Just a thought.

"I never let schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter