Resorts at Christmas

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Hey Dis!!

I had a question about the resorts at Xmas.

My family is coming to visit me in Dec and they will only be here for 4 full days so along with the events at the parks, we want to take a morning/afternoon to check out some of the holiday events that the hotels offer. My family has never seen WDW at xmas so we want to try and see everything in the short time.

We are planning on going to MVMCP but getting in at 4 but taking the time in the morning/afternoon to tour resorts and dtd.

What resorts would be great to visit for xmas?? I know of WL and GF but what others??? We will be staying at CBR for one night and AKL for 4 nights (using my car, not buses).

...any advice??

TIA!

The EPCOT resorts (YC, BC, BWI) are convenient to visit since you can park at one and walk to them all in one loop. You can hit the Swan and Dolphin too. The Boardwalk had some interesting displays for Christmas, so be sure to stop in there.

Gingerbread house at GF and the chocolate Gippeto workshop at the CR are a must see on the monorail loop. The YC decorations are outstanding to see as well. But you have to do the GF & CR as part of the tour, a definite must!!!!

The WL has probably the best Christmas decorations of any of the resorts. When you walk into the lobby you feel like you've just walked in out of the snow into all the warmth of Christmas. Definitely agree that the Gingerbread House at the GF is a must too.

On my December visit list is:
Wilderness Lodge
Grand Floridian
Beach Club
Yacht Club
Boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter