Resort Upgrades, Roses, No Rain & LOTS OF FOOD! NEW 11/23 Food & Wine AND PhotoPass!

Well everybody, that's it! I know I FLEW through this TR but the boards are already slowing down (I'm sure due to the upcoming holidays) and I begin my second job next week on top of the holidays approaching quickly.

How was our trip? Great! We had so much time to spend exploring WDW and riding nearly everything we wanted. However, I still didn't get to relax as much as I wanted to. I just don't think relaxing and WDW go together. I think that may translate to shorter WDW vacations or WDW vacations with a trip to a FL beach for a few days after.

When will our next trip be? Probably not until 2013. :scared1: I love WDW but there are 3 trips I know that I want to go on before we go back. 1.)A road trip to DC, NYC, & Niagara Falls, 2.)A Cruise, and 3.)A trip to California (Yes, including DLR!) Once we take those three trips there aren't very many other places on our travel bucket list (aside from Alaska, Europe, and a short trip to Quebec).

I don't know if you have noticed but I have posted a link to my blog in my signature. I just posted tonight with pictures of things I cooked and baked last week! :) Read and please comment if you want! Thanks!

My Blog!

Just found your report and only on page 3 so just commenting on your blog. Your food looks delicious! I totally get what you are saying about your hobbies and not going to bars, etc. I have my daughter but besides the fun I have with her, I like TV (far too many programmes!), reading, shopping and just trying to wind down after work. I like cooking and baking too but do not make any time for it. I really should as I want my DD to eat better than I do. I also bought a scrapbook whilst on vacation so need to get going with this to relive the holiday memories.

Really enjoying your TR so far. The GF is lovely to look around so staying there, wow!

And the fireworks cruise, when you break down the costs per person it really is worth it.

Simply love the F&W pics, some of the best I have seen :thumbsup2

I haven't had much time to keep up with TRs- I can't believe you're done! It sounds like you guys had a great trip. And I loved the F&W reviews/photos. Some of those things have me drooling!

So sorry to hear about your grandfather- hope he is doing better!

But a big CONGRATS on the job! I'm sure the extra money will be a relief and it's great that it is the part-time job you wanted!

I have been so busy, the boards have gotten away from me, but I just finished reading your trip report. Thanks for sharing! I want to do the 3D party now. Looking forward to hearing your future plans. You're like us - we have some other trips to do before our next Disney...

Glad y'all had a fabulous time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter