Resort touring?

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by Planogirl, Jan 19, 2003.

1. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

I'd like to do a little resort exploring while we're at Universal, just like we do at WDW. Are all of the resorts easy to walk to and are they all together? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

You can walk a path that trails all three resorts. Or you can use the boats at citywalk to get to them. I would take the boat to PBH and then walk back to HRH then take the boat to citywalk and boat over to RPH and back in order to save a little time.

4. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

Thanks for the advice. I had totally overlooked that there was a boat! Is it OK for people staying offsite to use the boats?

5. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

Yes, Ma'ma. People do it all the time to get to resorts and there resturants. Try sals pizza or the gelato bar on the piazza at PBH while your there.

6. Robinrs

Robinrs DIS Veteran

I remember when we visited PartyofSix on our last trip ( HI Tammy!:wave: ) the captain of the boat pointed out that if anyone on the Portofino boat wanted to stop at the Hard Rock just let him know as you board. They will make the stop if you ask.