Resort Switching

Miss Monorail 1971

Please Stand Clear of the Door
We decided to fly at the last minute and won't be renting a car. We will be spending the first night at the CR before our stay at VGF. Do we take our luggage to bell services to get it transfered or will they come get it from our room. I wonder if staying at a deluxe resort they will come and get it. Just need to know how early to get up to make the MK at rope drop.

We decided to fly at the last minute and won't be renting a car. We will be spending the first night at the CR before our stay at VGF. Do we take our luggage to bell services to get it transfered or will they come get it from our room. I wonder if staying at a deluxe resort they will come and get it. Just need to know how early to get up to make the MK at rope drop.

You can do it either way. If you want bell services to come get it, just call them from your room. This is just my opinion, but since you want to make it to MK for rope drop, I would take it to bell services yourself on your way out. It usually takes them just a few minutes to get to your room if someone is available right away, but if they are busy, it could take longer and possibly delay you getting to the park on time.

They'll come get it no matter what resort category you are staying at.
I would take it to them myself if I had a deadline to keep like RD.
Strangely, when we stayed at AoA they didn't ask us to wait for them to come get the bags, they said we could go on and leave. But I think that's because they still had our ME bags and we just adding the carry ons to those and transferring it all to CR. When we went from CR to YC they had us stay till them came to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter