Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

My groups are perfect. BTW I won't be making much apparence until the end of the month as we are leaving mid week next week to Florida to visit the mouse and coming back at the end of the month!

When are you going to be in Disney? Would love to meet up if possible. We are there August 9-16

My groups are perfect. BTW I won't be making much apparence until the end of the month as we are leaving mid week next week to Florida to visit the mouse and coming back at the end of the month!

Hope you have a great vacation!! We are in the same boat as Dacky. Our next trip will also be in 2014 -- 21 months away! :sad:

My group is good. Bummer no one else wanted to do Coronado Springs it's a beautiful place to stay!!

Cheryl:)

My group is good. Bummer no one else wanted to do Coronado Springs it's a beautiful place to stay!!

Cheryl:)

I know, DH and I stayed there for our honeymoon (and it is amazingly beautiful!) but I had already scrapped that trip years ago. It is so beautiful! We'd stay there again if they offered DVC there. If we aren't using our DVC points, we usually stay at a value.

Almost all swappers has verified groups. :)

I wanted to share something I found on photobucket- you can do "group albums" on there! I created an account for us (username is disneyswappers-creative, I know) but if I understand correctly, you can add to the photo album from any login!

Here is a link directly to our resort swap album.

http://photobucket.com/disneyswappers

If anyone has any pictures of items from this swap that they want to share, and you are brave (haha), perhaps try posting to it? I am hoping to get started today but reality is that I'm probably looking more at tomorrow...

It looks fairly easy. Go to that website, it brings you right to the "Resort Swap 2012" album that I started. Click the words "Add photos and videos to this group album" and upload your photo!

Once photos are added, I can add the slideshow to the first post and the slide show will automatically update when swappers put their pictures in there.

Love it!

I got 2 letter done this evening. I have a goal of completing this swap by the time school starts again for me so I can concentrate on hosting :) (aka my goal is August 26!)

One of the Ns for Art of Animation
DSCN1093.jpg

And an S for All Stars
DSCN1098.jpg

I uploaded these pics to the album I mentioned earlier so it should automatically start a slideshow! (We shall see!)

Cute, Vicky! I've used the "auto" slideshow before, it does work. Hadn't noticed the group albums yet, great idea!

Cute, Vicky! I've used the "auto" slideshow before, it does work. Hadn't noticed the group albums yet, great idea!

Thanks Jennifer!

I was up making letters at 7:30 this morning so here are my pieces for group H:
DSCN1099.jpg

There were 3 different mask stickers so I took a pic of 3 of the Rs so you can see the differences. I think the icon looks a little too much like a Saints logo but well, it still looks cool thanks to that paper! The Rs' shadow is a dark purple but the lighting in the picture is terrible, sorry!

Cute letters Vicki! I will be heading over to AoA for some inspirations in a few days.:cool1:

Cute letters Vicki! I will be heading over to AoA for some inspirations in a few days.:cool1:

Hope you have a great trip!!! Would love to here what you thought of the resort. I'm trying to decide between a family suite there or a POR room with the trundle bed for our next trip.

Ok, so in case you didn't know, Michaels has Recollections embellishments on 50% off this week. I have gone brad crazy, fyi.

Here are my elements for Poly!
DSCN1113.jpg

I actually made these on Sunday, but am just getting around to snapping the photos. I may work some more tonight and finish up the Boardwalk pieces. :)

Great job!! Luv the Poly pieces! I'm hoping to start on mine tomorrow. My kiddos started school today. Other than taking a time out to sweep and mop my kitchen floor, I'm planning on scrapping all day tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter