Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

On the All Star Music elements section could you also add besides the journal boxes I will do the borders.

Thanks
Pam
PrincessinTexas

Vicki -

1. hope all goes well with your mom!! I'll keep her and you in my thoughts!!

2. I am absolutely fine with combining groups. Never stayed at WIlderness Lodge, but have been there and have photos to scrap so I'm good! :thumbsup2

3. I have your number and will reach out to you if it looks like I may get a free moment to shop! Is Saturday or Sunday better for you? I would most likely get a little time on Saturday. I won't know at all until we are at the tournament though. Can I text you? And, how far are you from Hershey?

1 Thanks!

2 I'm going to delete the empty groups now and then try to figure out what to do with the groups of 1- will post as I update!

3 score! Either day is open right now; I may make plans with some friends to head to Blue Ball (yes, there really is a town with that name in Lancaster County, next to Intercourse and not far from Paradise :lmao: -I couldn't make this stuff up!) but it's up in the air.

On the All Star Music elements section could you also add besides the journal boxes I will do the borders.

Thanks
Pam
PrincessinTexas

I added the borders. :)

... head to Blue Ball (yes, there really is a town with that name in Lancaster County, next to Intercourse and not far from Paradise :lmao: -I couldn't make this stuff up!) but it's up in the air.

O.M.G. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: STOP!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: That is just plain WRONG!!! FUNNY :rotfl2::rotfl2: ..... but WRONG! :sad2:

I was just looking at the element list and didnt see inchies listed and since someone is already making shapes I think I will make altered paperclips. Since I have been making a ton of paper clips for my swap, I have really enjoyed making them.
Stephanie

O.M.G. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: STOP!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: That is just plain WRONG!!! FUNNY :rotfl2::rotfl2: ..... but WRONG! :sad2:

LOL I know. My favorite thing is the saying that's on lots of touristy items: "Virginia may be for lovers, but Pennsylvania has Intercourse."

Yup.

On another note, I am currently hurting my head trying to figure out what to do with the groups in red. Like I said, I can combine groups in the elements section, but what should I do about the letter groups with just 1 or 2 swappers? I imagine I just have to cancel them? :( boo.

1 Thanks!

2 I'm going to delete the empty groups now and then try to figure out what to do with the groups of 1- will post as I update!

I added the borders. :)

Get rid of F, D, R, X, Y, Z, 6, 7, 8, 15, 17, 19,

I'll take a spot in L and V and if we get rid of the icon, we can each do 3 letters.

That way Lori will still be in at least 1 group.

Get rid of F, D, R, X, Y, Z, 6, 7, 8, 15, 17, 19,

I'll take a spot in L and V and if we get rid of the icon, we can each do 3 letters.

That way Lori will still be in at least 1 group.

So far I have taken away F and G and added you to L and V. thank you! I'm working on the rest now- will edit this post when finished.

I think you meant B and not D as D is full.

-I had to cut the element groups for Coronado Springs (6) and Caribbean Beach (7); this affected LoriABil and cjsteiger
-I changed adtillma1 from Group 8 Port Orleans French Quarter to group 9 Port Orleans Riverside.
-I am hoping that the swappers in group 9 are ok with going with just basic "Port Orleans" theme for their pieces.
-I removed group 8.
-I added myself to 15, 17, and 19. I'll figure out my elements later. I have had meals at all of these resorts and have taken many pics of them on our last trip so this will be perfect!

I've had to make changes to groups. Most changes are listed in red. Please verify your groups and PM me your info when you have a moment. I am pm-ing my info your way this evening.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I was at my niece's babysitting and they have NO cell signal whatsoever! My phone battery died from working so hard. Yes, I'm fine with combining for an All Stars Group for letters.

My groups look good, I'll PM my addy shortly.

I'm good!! :thumbsup2 I'm only doing three 2" letter groups. I had to limit myself for this swap .... I'm sure I'll be drooling over the other fabulous things you ladies make :rolleyes:

I was just looking at the element list and didnt see inchies listed and since someone is already making shapes I think I will make altered paperclips. Since I have been making a ton of paper clips for my swap, I have really enjoyed making them.
Stephanie

not having inchies listed was just an oversight; I've added in the element list. Sorry about that.

I've made the switch for you.

My groups are perfect. BTW I won't be making much apparence until the end of the month as we are leaving mid week next week to Florida to visit the mouse and coming back at the end of the month!

My groups are perfect. BTW I won't be making much apparence until the end of the month as we are leaving mid week next week to Florida to visit the mouse and coming back at the end of the month!

No problem. Have the greatest time ever! I plan to live vicariously through you? haha no Disney for us until at least 2014 (unless I can talk DH into it...not likely).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter