Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Love what people have posted.

I have my letters cut and 1 embellished (of 2 total) and I have my paper pulled and ideas for my mats- I just haven't actually cut- it is on my list for this weekend. I hope to mail early next week,

Rebecca

I admire everyone who is ready to mail...hopefully that will be me after next weekend.

All ideas are committed to paper, designs are saved and test-cut. I need to cut the real things - journalling and tags, and then get busy on the letters.

I just have one question - do I do two journalling boxes or just one...I think I turned myself around! Easy to do either way, I have lots of ideas!

Thanks!

I admire everyone who is ready to mail...hopefully that will be me after next weekend.

All ideas are committed to paper, designs are saved and test-cut. I need to cut the real things - journalling and tags, and then get busy on the letters.

I just have one question - do I do two journalling boxes or just one...I think I turned myself around! Easy to do either way, I have lots of ideas!

Thanks!

you will make 2 of them....the journelling part needs to measure 3 x 3 " can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks Lisa for answering Lynner's question! I got some dental work done after work so I have been resting ever since- 4 hours later and my ear is still numb!

I mailed yesterday. Forgot to take pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Jennifer, your package has arrived! :)

Sorry been working hard on another swap forgot to check in. I have my one icon laid out just need to cut. I should mail out this Saturday.

Thanks Lisa for answering Lynner's question! I got some dental work done after work so I have been resting ever since- 4 hours later and my ear is still numb!

Jennifer, your package has arrived! :)

happy to help! hope you are feeling better today :goodvibes

Sorry I missed check in! We had horrible computer problems, and I thought it would be fixed by Monday, Well, here it is Wednesday, and it is finally up and running!!!

My husband's account was apparently hacked, so all of our e-mails were re-routed to some random Yahoo account, but things are slowly getting back to normal. I was just afraid to sign into anything until we knew the computer was safe to use!

I am done with everything except one of my paper piecings, and that will be done by Friday (I am waiting on the mail man - there are not a lot of scrapbooking stores in Lubbock!)

Sorry I missed check in! We had horrible computer problems, and I thought it would be fixed by Monday, Well, here it is Wednesday, and it is finally up and running!!!

My husband's account was apparently hacked, so all of our e-mails were re-routed to some random Yahoo account, but things are slowly getting back to normal. I was just afraid to sign into anything until we knew the computer was safe to use!

I am done with everything except one of my paper piecings, and that will be done by Friday (I am waiting on the mail man - there are not a lot of scrapbooking stores in Lubbock!)

No problem! Sorry about the computer problems...that's always the worst! Glad you have your computer up and running again!

Letters:
Beach Club - Done
Swan and Dolphin - done
Art of Animation - Done
AKL - Done
Boardwalk - Need to recut, they didn't fit right.

Elements - papers are pulled. Struggling to come up with good ideas.

Will definitely be working on these this weekend. It's our one quiet weekend for the next month so I hope to hammer out lots of little projects and this is top on my list.

Checking in...I am totally cut...every group...assembly will be done either this weekend or early next week and then I will be mailing. I expect you to have these by the end of next week! Will try to post pictures after the weekend...if I remember :rolleyes2

Well due to a car breakdown (my brother) I didn't make the post office today so I will mail this along with my MIL's b-day present on Thursday before I fly out.

Rebecca

AKL letters:
DSC_0151_zps494f58e7.jpg

Art of Animation letters:
DSC_0149_zps8df0c4fd.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter