Resort specific souvenirs?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lynypixie, Feb 22, 2013.

1. lynypixie

lynypixie Mouseketeer

So, what did you guys brought back from the resorts?

Pins? T-shirts?

We got back 3 weeks ago from AOA, and I got some nice souvenirs.
    I got a Lion King shower curtain and a seagull (mine mine mine!) beach towel.

I think they are cool, because they don't scream souvenir and yet, every time I go in my shower, I think about our trip and our wonderful resort.

2. npmommie

npmommie <font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car

I didn't buy anything resort specific on this trip.
    I bought a mickey keychain at the resort, the kids got some vinylmation characters, some stuffed characters, t shirts from tower of terror and everest, and they got the keychains that are little signed autograph books.
    I also bought a tote bag.
    And my dd got the cutest necklace, it says gymnast and the girl is on a beam and there are mickey ears. Very cute. I found it at the gift shop at space mountain.

3. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

I think that other than AoA, only the deluxes offer resort-specific merchandise.

4. SplashMtnCrew

SplashMtnCrew DIS Veteran

We have resort specific merchandise from every resort we've stayed at. Pins, t-shirts, coffee cups, etc. I'll be on the lookout next week for a rear license plate frame for my car. Mine broke a few months ago, we've had it for over 7 yrs.

5. disneybliss2

disneybliss2 DIS Veteran

On our last trip we stayed at AKL. We loved it there! I purchased a carving of a mother giraffe and her baby that was carved in Africa. It definitely doesn't scream Mickey Mouse like typical WDW souvenirs but every time I see it, it brings back wonderful memories of our vacation.

6. herb102211

herb102211 DIS Veteran

I've gotten mugs, t-shirts, magnets and keychains at both the Boardwalk and the Beach Club, and a magnet and shot glass at OKW last year. Excited to see if there is any new resort merchandise this year.