Resort specific souvenirs?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lynypixie, Feb 22, 2013.

1. lynypixie

lynypixie Mouseketeer

So, what did you guys brought back from the resorts?

Pins? T-shirts?

We got back 3 weeks ago from AOA, and I got some nice souvenirs.
    I got a Lion King shower curtain and a seagull (mine mine mine!) beach towel.

I think they are cool, because they don't scream souvenir and yet, every time I go in my shower, I think about our trip and our wonderful resort.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. npmommie

npmommie <font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car

I didn't buy anything resort specific on this trip.
    I bought a mickey keychain at the resort, the kids got some vinylmation characters, some stuffed characters, t shirts from tower of terror and everest, and they got the keychains that are little signed autograph books.
    I also bought a tote bag.
    And my dd got the cutest necklace, it says gymnast and the girl is on a beam and there are mickey ears. Very cute. I found it at the gift shop at space mountain.

4. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

I think that other than AoA, only the deluxes offer resort-specific merchandise.

5. SplashMtnCrew

SplashMtnCrew DIS Veteran

We have resort specific merchandise from every resort we've stayed at. Pins, t-shirts, coffee cups, etc. I'll be on the lookout next week for a rear license plate frame for my car. Mine broke a few months ago, we've had it for over 7 yrs.

6. disneybliss2

disneybliss2 DIS Veteran

On our last trip we stayed at AKL. We loved it there! I purchased a carving of a mother giraffe and her baby that was carved in Africa. It definitely doesn't scream Mickey Mouse like typical WDW souvenirs but every time I see it, it brings back wonderful memories of our vacation.

7. herb102211

herb102211 DIS Veteran

I've gotten mugs, t-shirts, magnets and keychains at both the Boardwalk and the Beach Club, and a magnet and shot glass at OKW last year. Excited to see if there is any new resort merchandise this year.