Resort Scavenger Hunt?

amym2

DIS Veteran
My family (me, DH, DS10, and DD8) will be doing our first DVC trip (staying at OKW and THV) next month and not doing the parks, and my sister and BIL will be joining us. Talking with my sister today, she mentioned that it would be fun if there was some sort of resort scavenger hunt, basically a list of interesting things to find or questions to answer at each resort. We want to check out some resorts we've never been to (AoA, Port Orleans, BLT) as well as some we always love to visit (Poly, GF, WL, AKL). We'll have a car so transportation won't be an issue. I did a search and didn't come up with anything, but does anyone know if such a thing exists?

I'd be happy to come up with a list to share if anyone wants to contribute some ideas! I'm thinking things like this..

-Watch the geyser go off at Wilderness Lodge. How often does it go off?

-Check out the savannah at Animal Kingdom Lodge. What animals do you see?

Bump... anyone have any suggestions for interesting things to see at resorts?

Did you ever come up w/ a list. we are leaving tomorrow and i would really like to do a scavenger hunt of resorts on the lagoon. We always do a resort hop and this would make it a little more fun and different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter