resort rooms with a separate bedroom?

Mickey1Fan

<font color=magenta>He had five fingers and was we
My DS, DDIL and myself are thinking of a WDW trip followed by a cruise. We don't really want to be in one room for two weeks.

Is there a reasonably priced resort that has a separate bedroom for DS and DDIL.

Any of the Deluxe Villa 1-bedrooms would suit or a family suite at AoA or ASMu. Most economical would be ASMu

On property? Your options would be a 1 or 2 bedroom villa at a DVC resort, The Cabins at Ft. wilderness, or just getting 2 rooms at any resort, and have reservations linked with a request for adjoining rooms. The villas aren't cheap, or the family suites at Allstar or AoA. The cheapest option would be 2 rooms.

Or off site but close in the DTD resort area is The Doubletree. It is all suites. Mostly 1 bedroom. May have 2 bedroom suites, not sure. Mousesavers.com freq has discounts for The Doubletree.

on site but, not disney owned. Look into Wyndham bonnet creek. looks amazing, gets great reviews!!;)eta: very reasonably priced, more bang for your buck IMO!

Wilderness Lodge also has Deluxe Rooms where the bedroom is separated from the living area by French doors. Sleeps six, and it's on Club level.

I'd go with a Family suite though, at AoA or Music.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

On property? Your options would be a 1 or 2 bedroom villa at a DVC resort, The Cabins at Ft. wilderness, or just getting 2 rooms at any resort, and have reservations linked with a request for adjoining rooms. The villas aren't cheap, or the family suites at Allstar or AoA. The cheapest option would be 2 rooms.

Or off site but close in the DTD resort area is The Doubletree. It is all suites. Mostly 1 bedroom. May have 2 bedroom suites, not sure. Mousesavers.com freq has discounts for The Doubletree.

Did you mean to suggest connecting? Because adjoining just means the rooms will be side by side but they will not necessarily have an interior connecting door. So to get from one room to the other, they may very well possibly have to use their exterior doors to get from one room to the other. just sharing the difference. :)

Coronado also has a junior suite with 1 bedroom. I know the bedroom has 2 beds but you would need to check on the couch being a pull out

That's right, Coronado also has the Jr Suite with pull out sofa in the living room and two bathrooms.

The Coronado and Wilderness Lodge options are in short supply. Loads of AoA suites available. So there are lots of choices at many price points. Note that if you book 2 rooms, Disney can't guarantee they'll connect, so if you HAVE to connect, book some kind of suite/Jr suite.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter