Resort Pool and Slide Pictures - Index Updated 5/19/07

Thank you everyone! We've got a GREAT collection of pictures here. But, we still need to add a few more resort pools and slides.

If anyone has pictures of pools and slides at:
Swan
Dolphin
All Stars
Wilderness Lodge
Fort Wilderness

Please post them for your fellow pool and slide lovers! :love:

Thank you :goodvibes

Here's the OKW main pool.

1054.jpg

Shamelessly bumping...and hoping for a few more pictures. Anyone? Anyone?

Disneytrip2007secondportionofE90-3.jpg

Not the best picture - The pool is great and we were lucky enough to have a ground floor with access to just hop right out and in!

Villa Pool
Disneytrip2007firstportionofE900cam.jpg

Does anyone have a comparison of main resort pool capacity ? ie largest pool to smallest main pool ? The resort pool is very important to us. I know POR and Stormalong Bay pools are quite large which is why I have booked these resorts. TIA.

Pop Century. Computer pool in the 80's and 90's section.

472972784_dcb5ced87d_o.jpg

Bowling pool 50's section

472982522_e240c412a0_o.jpg

Kiddie pool 60's section

473511967_26fbe2d9f2_o.jpg

Hippy Dippy Pool 60's section

528660189_99c402f120_o.jpg

Does anyone have a comparison of main resort pool capacity ? ie largest pool to smallest main pool ? The resort pool is very important to us. I know POR and Stormalong Bay pools are quite large which is why I have booked these resorts. TIA.

Don't forget to consider hotel occupancy with this. I know I've read that some are much smaller, with fewer rooms, so though the pool may be smaller, it may actually be roomier than pools servicing more guests. . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter