Resort Pizza and DDP

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to get the whole pizza with drinks and desserts for 2CS credits at the Values recently?

we did this at the boardwalk it winds up to be 4 ts credits..2 for pizza and 2 because its concidered in room dinning:scared1:

We did it at Pop in June. 2 CS for 1 pizza and two desserts. Can't remember if we got drinks or not. I have to tell you that you must order it in person at the pizza counter and pick it up yourself. If you have it delivered then all bets are off.

Go to the pizza counter and ask if you can use CS for a whole pizza if you have any questions. I loved the gals at the Pop pizza counter. They were super helpful. We did this deal three times when we were there. It was perfect for my little fam. :yay:

Go to the pizza counter and ask if you can use CS for a whole pizza if you have any questions. I loved the gals at the Pop pizza counter. They were super helpful. We did this deal three times when we were there. It was perfect for my little fam. :yay:

So you got a WHOLE PIZZA for 1 CS credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter