Resort photography

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
I am having an intimate wedding at the yacht club gazebo in which 2 hours of photography is included. Does anyone know if all two hours have to be at the ceremnoy site? I would love to get some pictures at the resort we will be staying at for our honeymoon (which is not the Yacht or Beach club).

Also, where are some "picturesque" sites at the Yacht club, besides at the gazebo.

Also, (just wondering) for anyone who got married at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian. Does this location come with the trellis already on the site. I have seen pictures of some weddings where there is a beautiful trellis/ archway, and others where there is nothing but the cement slab. I would think this would be part of the decor just as the gazebo is. Do you think this trellis/archway is extra $ for that particular site?

I recently just had my engagement shoot at the Yacht Club and surrounding area if you email me through the DIS I'll gladly let you have the link and you can look at the piccies to get ideas.

There is an archway at the Wedding Pavilion that sounds familiar to what you'r talking about

It will cost more to have a trellis or archway at the Gazebo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter