Resort mugs?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneyfreakkk, Feb 17, 2008.

1. disneyfreakkk

disneyfreakkk Earning My Ears

Did they change the resort mugs? I heard all resorts have the same mugs now... is this true?

Thanks!

:goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Donold_Fan

Donold_Fan DIS Veteran

When we were there last Sept. they all had the same blue and white "Year of a Million Dreams" mug. Since they extended that promotion, I'd assume they are still using that same mug everywhere.

4. wildeoscar

wildeoscar DIS Veteran

one of the resorts is still using a custom mug, I forget wich... other wise they are all the same.

5. stellablue

stellablue DIS Veteran

I"m pretty sure it's CSR that uses a custom mug because their restaurants are not owned by WDW.

6. disneyfreakkk

disneyfreakkk Earning My Ears

7. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

Moving this question about Resort Mugs over to the Resorts Board!

Thanks,

Knox

8. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

On previous mug threads others have mentioned the only difference between the mugs being sold now compared to last years, is the year (2008) is not written on them. As you said it's still the same design with the year being the only difference.

Also besides Corondao Springs the other WDW Resort not to sell the mugs is the Contemporary, because a manager from the Food & Fun Center told me their is no equipment that will fit in the temporary counter service location. So because that no mugs are being sold at the Contemporary.