Resort hopping to see the Xmas decos

tiggore91

Tiggore91
We are going the first week of Dec and plan 2 days to resort hop. One day we are going to Contemporary, Poly, GF then over to Wilderness Lodge and the campground. The other day we are going to AKL and then to the Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach club area. Are there any others we should hit? What about the Swan/Dolphin, do they do anything exciting? Thanks!

Personally, I wasn't impressed with Swan & Dolphin's decorations. But if you are over at the Boardwalk anyway might as well walk through. What about hoping on the boat from DD to Port Orleans & Old Key West?

I wasn't aware they had anything good to see!! If they do, I will be more than happy to do that!!! Thanks!

All the resorts will be decorated. The ones that particularly come to mind with "special" decorations are GF, BC and the campgrounds.

Probably not, my hubby is an avid photographer, always looking for the perfect shot. So we will spend at least an hour or 2 at each resort, I am sure!!!

I only want to go to the resorts that people really think are decorated special. If they have a tree up and a few wreaths, I really don't want to bother. Thanks for the answers so far!!

do we need entire days to see resort decorations.

In general, I would say "no" you won't need a whole day to see the resort decorations, unless you decide to venture out and see the decorations at the moderates/values. Every resort has some amount of decorations and they're all fun to see because they're themed to the resort. As PPs have mentioned the "biggest" (i.e., most elaborate) displays are at the Deluxe resorts. Those are definitely worth seeing; I especially like the chocolate show pieces at the Beach Club and Boardwalk.

When do the resorts get decorated for holidays? We will be there Nov 15th - Nov 20th.

We are going the first week of Dec and plan 2 days to resort hop. One day we are going to Contemporary, Poly, GF then over to Wilderness Lodge and the campground. The other day we are going to AKL and then to the Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach club area. Are there any others we should hit? What about the Swan/Dolphin, do they do anything exciting? Thanks!

I think you have nailed them. :thumbsup2 Would not bother with the Swan and Dolphin IMHO. Have a wonderful trip.pixiedust:

Does anyone have any pictures of what the Animal Kingdom Lodge looks like at Christmas time? I'd love to see how they decorate!

StinkiePete said:
Does anyone have any pictures of what the Animal Kingdom Lodge looks like at Christmas time? I'd love to see how they decorate!

You can check out the resort photos board for photos.

Glad to see you have Fort Wilderness on your list.:thumbsup2

So many Guests never "venture" over there during the Holidays.

It is a must-see for me-this year I am going to take the wagon ride and check out the amazing decorations that way.:)

131-1.jpg

129.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter