Resort hop with 4/3

Jess4Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before..
Me and my BF have made tentative ressies for June 2-9 at the YC. Last year we made our first trip to the world, and stayed at the Poly CL. While there, we extended our stay another 3 days, but since the Poly was full, we spent those last 3 days at the YC. While we thoroughly enjoyed both resorts, we full inlove with the YC's close proximity to Epcot. Drinking around "The World" followed by a fabulous stroll/stumble (haha) back to the room was just awesome :)

When I had called and made the reservation a few days ago (before I knew they had extended the 4/3 offer until a couple months from now), the CM said that if we needed to change our dates, as long as there was availability it shouldn't be a problem. We are still toying with the idea of either a Disney Cruise before our stay, or a 5 night stay at Universal.

Anyone know if we can use the 4/3 offer and split our stay between resorts?

We would like to maybe stay at the GF for a couple days, before swapping over to the YC. So prolly 2 nights at the GF, followed by 5 nights at the YC. Thanks so much everyone!

You have to stay at the same resort for all 7 nights with the 4/3 deal. But you've got 2 great resort choices, so I'm sure that you'll have a wonderful vacation regardless of which one you choose!

Hi :) Thanks for responding so quickly! Now that you answered my question, I see the reason behind that rule. They wouldn't want guests paying for the 4 nights at a more inexpensive hotel, then swapping to a more expensive one for the free 3 nights. Maybe we'll just have to extend another 2 days... oh the terror of it all! :rolleyes1

How difficult is it to swap? We thought about it, but then figured it would waste a day checking out & back in, dealing with luggage, etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter