Resort help for 5 people

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by iluv2go2disney, Apr 16, 2013.

1. iluv2go2disney

iluv2go2disney Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney Wor

We are taking a girls trip for my daughters 16th birthday. There will be a total of 5 of us.......3 adults and 2 teenagers. What would be the best choice of room/s and resort for us?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I would get 2 rooms at a value or moderate, which would mean 2 bathrooms. Or a family suite. I wouldn't squeeze 5 women/teen girls into one room. If you want to splurge a DVC 1 bedroom at AKV Kidani or BLT has room for 5 and 2 bathrooms.

4. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

I think for the amount of ppl you have and the fact that's its 3 adults and 2 teens you need 2 rooms OR a family suite at All Star Music or Art of Animation Resort.

There are always the Villas at Beach Club, Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk , CR but they will run a pretty penny so I suggest doing 2 rooms or a family suite!

5. Tpiejg

Tpiejg Mouseketeer

It really depends on your budget, but to name just a few ideas, AOA is new has suites with two bathrooms and room to spread out with 5 people. Also the cabins in FW are fun. They are more private, but only have 1 bathroom and bunk beds. You could also book two ajoining rooms in a resort that appeals to you. My family has stayed that way at WL and POR. They are both beautiful resorts.

6. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

If you are wanting just 1 room for everybody, the Poly or CR would be the best choice as those rooms are the largest among the deluxe resorts and all rooms come with a daybed. If you need/want more room, I agree with the others to go with 2 rooms at a value or moderate or a family suite at All Star Music or AoA. Also, depending on your budget, you can go with a DVC villa.

7. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

3 adults and 2 teens! I definitely think two bathrooms is your #1 priority! Check out the family suites at AoA or All Star, or maybe two rooms at a value or moderate. Or if you have the money I'd check availability on a villa in one of the DVC resorts. :) I definitely wouldn't suggest a regular deluxe room. We've done them with 5 people before, but it was 3 adults and 2 children... I think teens are the same as adults when it comes to bathroom time and mirror time. ;)