Resort fees at Bonnet Creek Resort

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by disneycrazy01, Mar 31, 2013.

1. disneycrazy01

disneycrazy01 Mouseketeer

I just found a week on Redweek in July. 7/6 to 7/13 for $900 for a 1-bedroom. I am trying to find another week there for the same price, but nothing yet.

This is my first time renting so I am kind of nervous about it. I've always said if the price is too good to be true, then something is wrong.

I read somewhere that Wyndham Bonnet Creek charges a fee of $12.00 a day for use of the shuttles, but then again I read that WBC charges $5.00 per person roundtrip to use the shuttle.

Does Wyndham charge both fees? Does anyone have the name of a person that they have rented from to get a room at BC? Please PM me.

What should I expect once I send the owner a deposit? Will BC have my name or do I wait until I go?

Thanks for any info.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. darrius1st

darrius1st Mouseketeer

First that's high price for a 1 bedroom. The $12 fee is for use of the shuttle to the parks.

4. disneycrazy01

disneycrazy01 Mouseketeer

Is the $12.00 fee to use the shuttles per person in the room for the week or is it $12.00 per room per day in addition to the $5.00 per person roundtrip fee?

Is $900 a week for a 1-bedroom high for the month of July? Is there a place that will have lower rates? I found that on Redweek and Tug2.net was higher. They don't have too many 1-bedroom's advertised for rent.

5. kokomos

kokomos Mouseketeer

Get a quote from vacation strategy.com I paid 150 deposit with remainder due about 30 days prior to check in. You can also find good deals on eBay. If you have you own car there are no additional resort/ shuttle fees. But the fee is per person per day.

6. yxe dad

yxe dad DIS Veteran

Wyndham Bonnet Creek starting charging a $12/day fee for the transportation to the parks whether you used the shuttle or not.

Due to owner complaints they stopped that right away and started charging a $5 per person fee round trip for those that choose to use the service.

As for other renters, I've used Ken and Denise Price from vacationupgrades.com a couple of times and would highly recommend them.

7. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

I got a one bedroom for ten nights for $896.00 through Vacation Strategies for our trip in May (so $89.60 per night compared to the $128.58 you are paying). I also got quotes from Vacation Upgrades and Farrells Vacations. Both were just a little higher than Vacation Strategies, but still less than $128.58 per night.

The shuttle fee has now changed to $5.00 per round trip per person, after multiple compalints about the $12.00 fee they were going to charge per unit, whether you used the shuttle or not. Now if you drive to the parks there will be no fees.

8. LittlMissApril

LittlMissApril Earning My Ears

I agree that seems high for a one bedroom. I was able to find a 2 bedroom for 7 nights 4th of July week for $1100.00 through 5starresorts.