Resort Experience??

DisneySooner

Earning My Ears
I recently got accepted as Bell Dispatch Services so I'm wondering what resorts have you guys worked at and how was your experience?

I've been looking through the resort pictures and stuff and so far I really think Boardwalk and Grand Floridian look really cool :goodvibes

I recently got accepted as Bell Dispatch Services so I'm wondering what resorts have you guys worked at and how was your experience?

I've been looking through the resort pictures and stuff and so far I really think Boardwalk and Grand Floridian look really cool :goodvibes

I didn't work at a resort, but from just my own preference I really enjoyed the themed resorts. Like the AK lodge or Polynesian. While I think it would be nicest to work at the fanciest hotels like the Grand, I don't think many CPs get to work there. I know a lot work at the value hotels like All Star ( which is way cool looking) and Pop Century.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter