Resort Channel 96 - All Classic Disney!

We were at the WL earlier this month and could not that channel on our TV, even when actually punching in "96" on the remote. The only place we could see it was on the TV in the kiddie area on the club level......

I've watched channel 96 in CSR this year (you had to punch in the number) and was beyond disappointed when we were at POR last month and they didn't have it. We're going to the Yacht Club next month and I'm hoping it's available there.

Thanks for the tip. We had our laptop with us and brought some of DDs favorites. It is a LIFESAVER when trying ti get ready in the morning. :thumbsup2

It would be nice if all resorts could have this channel.

I'd also like to see some of these cartoons on a regular basis on The Disney Channel at home, too! :happytv:

AGREED.....Hello DISNEY! I hope your listening.
:idea:

Loop Available and Date Confirmed
Coronado Springs 7/08
Poly 5/07
All-Stars 5/07
CBR 7/08
AKL 5/07
Boardwalk Villas 7/08
POFQ (Mixed Results)

Not Available

Pop
Swan and Dolphin
POR

Just wanted to resurrect this thread for any updates on channel 96. Has anyone been able to get the classic cartoon loop at their resort?

I'd like to know if anyone has stayed at Kidani recently and whether it was available.

Glad you found this. Channel 96 has been a staple on the WDW television channels for quite a long time now, but for some reason a lot of people don't know about it.

schnerk said:
Boardwalk Villas 7/08
It was not available for the rooms at the Boardwalk Inn during my stays there in August 2010 and December 2010, so how could it be available for the rooms at the Boardwalk Villas? They are basically the same resort and etc, with the DVC part being the only difference.

It was not available for the rooms at the Boardwalk Inn during my stays there in August 2010 and December 2010, so how could it be available for the rooms at the Boardwalk Villas? They are basically the same resort and etc, with the DVC part being the only difference.

I've read different reports that it's either the type of television to the cable company being used. You'd think they'd at least have the same cable company or a way the channel can be made available at all resorts. We love watching the classics late at night before going to bed.

Wish I would have known about this...96 hours of Stacey is about 95 hours and 45 minutes too much...that was all my kid wanted to watch.

THANK YOU FOR THE CHANNEL 96 POST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter