Reserved Seating at Sea World

cantwaitvaca09

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased the reserved show seating at Sea World? Is it a good deal? Do you get it at each of the 4 shows or just 1 show?

Thank you for your help.

They have two types of tickets. One of them is just 1 seating at Shamu, and the other one is 1 seating at all 4 of the main show venues (Shamu Stadium, Dolphin Theater, Seaport Theater, and Sea Lion & Otter Stadium.

They are a good deal if the park is busy and you do not want to have to get to the show venue up to an hour before the show starts, especially if you want a good seat. Most of the seats are center section a few rows or more up (not front row but in most cases being slightly higher provides a better view).

We had reserved seating last Dec. and it was so worth it. That being said it was a busy time of year. We got seating for all 4 shows.

If this is your first time and you are picture takers, definitely worth it. No poles, centered, and high enough to get some great pics! I am also going in September and the park hours are 9-6, not much time to get everything in, we no way to get everything in. With the reserved seats, you can really get there about 10 mins before showtime and know you have great seats. That way you can enjoy turtle trek before the dolphin show, penguins before clyde and seymour, and Wild Arctic before Shamu. Throw in a thrill ride or two and that's a good day!

I am going in Sept but next year-- can you report back and let us know if it was worth it for Sept

You could also look into one person getting a premium pass. As long as it's not a crazy busy day they will let your party sit with you in the reserved section. Plus you get free preferred parking and ride again perks for some of the coasters. Of course this is more of an option if you are going multiple days and not just one day.

I should say I haven't tried this since they started this pay extra for reserved seating thing. Also I usually just travel alone or with my husband. It may be an issue with a large group.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter