Reserved seating at Sea World

Carriemel

Emma Clare's Mommy
In mid-August, do you think reserved seating is necessary or would we have no problem getting seats - we don't necessarily have to be down low - matter of fact, I'd rather not be in a "splash zone"

The reserved seating is in the center section of the stadiums, about half-way up - not in the soak zones. :)

I would say that in mid-August you would be okay with not purchasing the reserved seats. Starting on August 16th, the park hours shorten from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM until the 30th. That is an indicator that the park predicts the huge summer crowds will die down. If you get to the shows at least 30 minutes before they start, you can typically find decent seats.

The reserved seating is in the center section of the stadiums, about half-way up - not in the soak zones. :)

I would say that in mid-August you would be okay with not purchasing the reserved seats. Starting on August 16th, the park hours shorten from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM until the 30th. That is an indicator that the park predicts the huge summer crowds will die down. If you get to the shows at least 30 minutes before they start, you can typically find decent seats.
If you buy the reserved seating, how early do you need to be at the show?

Where is the season pass holder (we have platinum sesame passes) located?

From what I recall, generally the platinum passholder seats are in the middle of the stadium, several rows up.

(Any platinum passholders here, please feel free to correct or clarify. :) )

I'm a platinum passholder and I can confirm what other are saying,the reserved seats for platinum passholders are in the middle of the theater but not down low,somewhere in the middle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter